|Number of Recruitment||1
- Preparing patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient; adjusting immobilization devices; moving equipment into specified position; adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Minimizing radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques.
- Maintaining production and quality of radiographs by following established standards and procedures.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Operate, maintain, set up and calibrate the sophisticated medical equipment used in the division properly.
- Providing emotional support to patients and their families
- Helping doctors diagnose patients
- Taking care of paperwork and writing records
- Perform other tasks assigned by Director/Manager
- Performing other tasks assigned by supervisors
- Graduated university or training school
- Have working experience as related position at hospital, clinic and other places
- Language ability: fluent Khmer or Japanese is mandatory, good command of English
- Willing to learn, improve knowledge and continue learning
- Ability to build good inter-personal relationships, and work well in a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, be flexible and prioritize work tasks
|How to apply
Please send (1) a cover letter, (2) CV and (3) certificate to the E-mail address
Contract person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 023 432 669